When a “Simple Will” is Not-So-Simple
Many people think all they need is a “simple” will. But more often than not, a simple will is not adequate to meet the needs and desires of our clients.
Making plans for what you want to happen in the event you become disabled or pass away is never pleasant. Throw in discussions of complex tax consequences and legal jargon and, well, it’s no wonder people procrastinate in making an estate plan.
We understand that you want to get your affairs in order as quickly and painless as possible. But a “simple will” might not be the best fit for you and your loved ones.
When it comes down to it, many people are unsure of what they really need in their estate plan. That’s why we offer a Free Estate Planning consultation* - so you can get professional, legal advice tailored to your individual situation.
Our Estate Planning Attorneys can help you understand & think through:
- Wills and the probate process
- The benefits of a living trusts
- Taxes: how to avoid them or pay less
- Choosing a guardian for your minor children
- Living wills, powers of attorney and advance medical directives
- Marshaling and protecting retirement assets
- Keeping your money “all in the family” for children from a previous marriage
Give us a call at (630) 575-0400
to schedule your Free Estate Planning Consultation.*
with the Illinois estate planning lawyers of
The Law Offices of Hoy & Sahlas, Ltd.?