Free Estate Plan Consultation
We offer a FREE Estate Plan Consultation.*
Call us at (630) 575-0400 or fill out the Contact Us page.
What should You Bring to Your 1st Consultation? Click here.
Why Choose the Illinois Estate Planning Attorneys?
The Law Offices of Hoy & Sahlas, Ltd. offers:
- A central, convenient Chicagoland location of Oak Brook, Illinois
- Free Covered Parking
- A Handicap Accessible location
- Home consultations for the elderly, home-bound or disabled
- Hospital consultations for the infirmed
- Weekend or evening consultations by appointment
- An upscale, desirable location. Shop or Dine around your appointment time in the Oakbrook Shopping Center
- Personal Attention: We don’t run our office like a mass production factory line. We are a small firm committed to a high standard of service and give you individualized, personal attention. At the Law Offices of Hoy & Sahlas, Ltd., you are a name and not a number.
- An Excellent Reputation: We’ve gained a positive reputation amongst numerous satisfied clients and local professionals including certified accountants and financial planners. Read testimonials from our clients and other professionals.
- Knowledge of changing Estate Planning laws: Our practice has been located in the western suburbs and has focused in the area of estate planning for 25+ years. We’ve helped hundreds of clients establish an Illinois estate plan.
with the Illinois estate planning lawyers of
The Law Offices of Hoy & Sahlas, Ltd.?
*The Free Estate Plan Consultation with the Law Offices of Hoy & Sahlas, Ltd. is up to 45 minutes in length and is a one-time offer to an individual if single, or to a couple if married. We offer convenience and flexibility in location for those in need, but the consultation will be at a mutually agreeable location if it is not to be at our law offices in Oak Brook, Illinois. We offer convenience and flexibility as to the time and date of a consultation, but the consultation will be at an agreeable date and time as our attorneys are available.
If you have questions about the application of the law in a particular case, consult your lawyer. The law is constantly changing. Information on this site or any site to which we link does not constitute legal advice.