Do You Need Legal Services?
Life changes; so will your legal needs.
How can The Law Offices of Hoy & Sahlas, LLC. meet your current & future legal needs?
1. Do you have . . .
- your affairs in order after a recent relationship breakup?
- a disabled loved one?
- a dying loved one?
- a recently deceased loved one?
- a guardian named for your child(ren) in the event that both parents pass away?
- a last will?
- a plan in the event you become disabled?
- someone to care for you in the event you are unable to communicate your health care decisions?
- a plan in the event you pass away?
If you answered yes to one or more of the above questions, then you or your loved ones could benefit from an estate plan consultation, a legal guardianship consultation or an estate administration consultation with the Illinois estate attorneys at The Law Offices of Hoy & Sahlas, LLC.
Contact us today.
2. Are you Planning to . . .
- Get Married?
- Have a Child?
- Adopt a Child?
- Buy a New House?
- Sell Your Current Home?
- Buy a Vacation home?
- Sell your Current Home?
- Buy Investment Property?
- Start a Business?
- Buy a Business?
- Buy or Sell Closely Held Stock?
- “Get Your Affairs in Order"?
- Write a Will Someday?
- Leave Money to a Favorite Charity?
- Protect Your Assets from Estate Taxes?
- Protect Your Loved Ones from Having to go to Probate?
If you answered yes to one or more of the above questions, then you could benefit from a legal consultation regarding Illinois real estate, business, estate planning and/or adoption with the attorneys at The Law Offices of Hoy & Sahlas, LLC. Contact us to schedule an appointment with one of our lawyers today.
Contact us at The Law Offices of Hoy & Sahlas, LLC. to schedule a consultation.
For more information, read the Illinois State Bar Association’s pamphlet, “Know Your Lawyer in Illinois.”
If you have questions about the application of the law in a particular case, consult your lawyer. The law is constantly changing. Information on this site or any site to which we link does not constitute legal advice.